Terms & Conditions
Simply Well Written
These terms and conditions are designed to be easy to read and are intended to establish simple, clear and fair guidelines for a mutually beneficial business relationship between you the Client and us, SIMPLY WELL WRITTEN (‘SWW’), a provider of freelance writing services.
Scope, Services, Turnaround Times and Pricing
Every job has unique challenges and prices will vary in accordance with the criteria that must be satisfied for delivery of a high quality product. This is determined by time-frame, the technical nature of the writing and how much research is required to do the job justice.
A formal quote and time-line for delivery will be provided to you, the Client, via email after our initial consultation session.
If the scope or other aspects of the work changes beyond what is initially agreed between SWW and the Client, services and rates may be renegotiated to take these into account.
Simply Well Written Agrees To:
- Provide original, high-quality writing tailored to the Client’s needs.
- Deliver such work according to the timeframe, scope, and price agreed to.
- Follow any special instructions provided by the client and agreed to by us.
- Keep confidential any private/ sensitive documents furnished in support of the work.
- Communicate clearly and respond to any communications within a reasonable timeframe.
- Treat the Client with professionalism, courtesy, honesty, and integrity at all times.
The Client agrees to:
- Provide a clear brief of the work required.
- Provide supporting information, guidance, and relevant materials necessary for creation of the work.
- Provide prompt feedback on drafts and provide clear guidance for whatever changes may be deemed necessary.
- Promptly pay the deposit and fees as stated and invoiced by SWW.
- Treat SWW with professionalism, courtesy, honesty, and integrity at all times.
Changes and Revisions
After initial delivery of the work, the Client has seven days to request amendments. Such amendments are available to ensure complete satisfaction of the final product, not to re-imagine the brief. Changes that go beyond the scope of the initial agreement may incur a charge at an hourly rate, once agreement has been reached in writing with you the Client.
The Client will pay SWW via EFT, or any other form of electronic payment agreed to by both parties.
A 50% deposit is required before any work will begin.
All remaining fees are due upon completion of the work.
Cancellation of the work
If the work is canceled, the client will be liable for time spent on the creation of the work prior to the date of cancellation. Cancellations must be made in writing.
Copyright on all work remains with SWW until payment is made in full. Once payment has been made, copyright and all related rights pass to the client.
SWW reserves the right to showcase commissioned writing as portfolio pieces, unless otherwise agreed to with the Client.
SWW will take great care to ensure that whatever writing is produced maintains a high standard of accuracy, integrity and good will. It is, however, up to the Client to check any copy produced on their behalf and the Client is solely responsible for their use of the work. SWW will not be held liable for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or any other damages whatsoever arising out of, or connected with, the use or misuse of the work.